Sunday, December 21, 2008

Welcome to Ms. Nylonthread

Ms. Nylonthread is a blog about the jewelry and crafts that I'm creating. I have an Etsy.com site, Stringing Bling and this will soon be a partner/showcase for my works in progress or recently sold items. I belong to EtsyCREST, a DC/Baltimore Street Team for Etsy and they inspire me. Items that I find beautiful and inspirational are fodder for this blog!

On EtsyCREST, we just had an holiday exchange among members. I sent a necklace to a member that was assigned to me and just happened to be an excellent photographer (woot!), Terra Dawn (check out her Etsy shop!). Since I hadn't gotten around to taking any photos of the necklace, I asked her if she would mind. If only I had enough bank to hire her to take all my photographs! Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment